'Terry On Call' TOC Home Inspections and Commercial Properties 281-702-0542
Terry Acra - Professional Inspector
'Terry On Call' Home Inspections
I Personally answer my Phone. So that all of your questions will be answered.
How to find a Reliable inspector.
- One key to hiring a reliable inspector is to ask them to share with you some of their previous sample reports that they have done.
- Ask them what they will look for and what they won't? For instance fireplace chimneys, attics, do they walk the roofs.
- Ask them how long they are going to be doing this inspection. Some inspectors are in and out in 90 minutes, which is just not long
- enough to check everything.
- Ask them if you can be there for the whole inspection? Some inspectors don't want you there, or just at the end of the inspection.
Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
I personally perform every home inspection myself and will always give you the utmost personal attention you deserve. Something that is not always possible with the large multiple inspector firms. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort.
Call 281-702-0542 I personally answer my phone calls. Your home inspector for Conroe, Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball, Montgomery, Kingwood, Atascocita, Cypress, Magnolia, New Caney, Oak Ridge, Humble,TX and surrounding areas - Home Inspector.
I inspect for YOU in the following areas:
- The Woodlands
- New Caney
- Oak Ridge North
I provided honest, objective, and thorough inspection reports. From the first contact with me through the inspection delivery and explanation of your report, you will experience the ultimate in professionalism.
FAA licensed Drone operator - Commercial and Residential Inspections.
- TREC -Professional Home Inspector #8952
- Swimming pool Inspector/Operator - NSPF and NACHI
- 'INFRARED' Thermal Imaging - Certified Thermographer
- PTI - Post Tension Cable Inst. Lvl-1
- TRI - Tile Roof Specialist
- -TRI - Tile Roof Installer
- NAWT - Certified Licensed Onsite Septic System Inspector
- -NACHI - Certified Prof. Inspector
- TPREIA - Advanced TPREIA Insp.
Including, the Very Latest...
- IECC-Residential Energy Inspector
- IECC-Residential Plans Examiner
- Green / IECC International Energy Conservation Code Certifications.
Texas Professional Home Inspector LICENSE #8952 - I meet and exceed all State approved Home Inspector educational requirements and qualifications. I'm fully approved by the TREC 'Texas Real Estate Commission'
When It comes to your foundation "I am PTI Level 1 certified." By the Post-Tensioning Institute.
I am also a Tile roof certifed installer by TRI - Tile Roofing Institute.
I am also certified as a Tile Roof Specialist by TRI - Tile Roofing Institute.
Who better to inspect your tile roof installation than someone that is certified in the installation methods and procedures.
HOURS OF OPERATION - I am available for scheduling an inspection from 8 AM - 9 PM - 6 days a week, and Sunday 1 PM - 9 PM.
I perform inspections 9AM till Dusk. If there is sufficient daylight for me to complete the exterior inspection, I'll gladly fit you into my schedule.
Recent education - Approved by TREC.
- 4 Hour - Oct 16 2017 How to Perform Residential Swimming Pool and Spa inspections
- 4 Hour - Oct 16 2017 Real Estate Inspectors Marketing
- 8 Hour - Oct 16 2017 Exterior Cladding, Flashings, Decking and Firewall Design
- 16 Hour - Sept 23 & 24 2016 NAWT - Onsite Wastewater Treatment Septic Systems
- 8 Hour - Jan 9 2016 Pre-Drywall/Pre-Cover Inspection for New Construction
- 8 Hour - Jan 8 2016 Texas Standards of Practice/Legal/Ethics Updates
- 4 Hour - Oct 24 2015 HVAC Systems
- 4 Hour - Oct 24 2015 Inspecting One & Two Family Dwelling Electrical Systems
- 8 Hour - July 18 2015 TPREIA At Texas A&M College Station, Tx Subject 'CSST' - Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing Used to Supply natural gas to Heating units, Water heaters and other Gas fired appliances. Correct bonding and grounding for safety in your home. This is a very important item.
- 4 Hour - Jun 23 2015 Inspecting Water Heater Tanks
- 4 Hour - Jun 23 2015 How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections
- 8 Hour - Jun 20 2015 Intermediate Stucco Inspection
- 8 Hour - Jun 15 2015 How to Inspect Pools and Spas
This does not include all of the additional classes: We as TPREIA members attend; to increase our knowledge, to help us better serve you.
In this business you never quit learning. If you do. You are of no use/help to your clients.
CLIENT WALK-THRU - I believe that the inspection process is an educational experience and not a checklist of items which are or are not operational at that moment in time. I strongly encourage my clients to be active participants in the inspection process. This gives us the opportunity to walk around the property and discuss not only the black and white, but the gray areas as well. In many cases, by the end of the inspection, you will know more about the home than the current homeowner.
HIGH TECH EQUIPMENT - I refuse to guess on any of my findings. I continue to utilize advanced high tech natural gas and , temperature sensors, numerous digital meters, in order to confirm any of my findings throughout your prospective home.
12-24 Hour Report Turn Around - Toc Home Inspections provides reports that are all individually written and specific to that home. Our reports provide excellent detail and most of the issues are accompanied by photographs with the report. I typically take over 50 pictures of issues, to aid in the explanations of problems. Most reports include an average of 20-30 photographs. Reports are typically e-mailed to you by 10 AM the next morning, after the inspection.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you have questions before or after your inspection, my phone lines are open from 8 AM to 9 PM, Mon - Sat and 1 PM - 9 PM Sunday - 281-702-0542.
Free Follow-up Service: Telephone consultation about home maintenance and repairs is provided at no extra cost, for as long as you own your home. I'll always give you the Personal Service you deserve.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS AND SERVICE RECIPIENTS
A recovery fund is available for aggrieved persons through the Texas Real Estate Commission
P.O. Box 12188, Austin, TX 788711-2188
800-250-8732 or 512-459-66544
Remember, If you want fast, efficient, reliable home inspection services within.
Greater Houston, including: The Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, Cypresswood, Champions, Tomball, Conroe, Lake Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge, Kingwood, Atascocita, Willis,or Humble, Texas and surrounding areas.
47 Hickory Oak Dr
The Woodlands, Tx 77381